[IPython-dev] Another shell: pyglet!

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:10:34 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Nicolas Rougier
<Nicolas.Rougier at loria.fr> wrote:

> No problem for relicensing it under BSD.

Great!  I'd like to hear the opinions of others, but I'm +1 on
bringing this in under IPyhton's wing.

We're too close for the next release, but unless someone objects, I'd
suggest that Nicolas make a branch of IPython on launchpad where this
can live.  That way we can give you feedback on the branch, you'll get
used to the development process, you can track what happens in trunk,
add docs using sphinx, etc.  Once it matures, we'll be able to merge
it in then.