[IPython-dev] Porting IPython to Blender

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:44:16 EDT 2009

Hello stani,

Ho, sorry, I forget to mention that threading is optional.
Direct call to _execute execute in non threaded mode.
Threading was a requirement because I wanted to support ctrl+c on infinite
loop.
(I've added this option in dev branch)

Prefilterfrontend.py used by /frontend/wx/ipythonx.py do not use threading
at all, and has the same mechanism.

Laurent