[IPython-dev] merge request (was: Re: Please help test ipython trunk)

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Sun Apr 26 10:09:13 EDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 04:10:25PM -0700, Brian Granger wrote:
> After a few weeks of work, we have just merged a massive branch into
> the ipython trunk.  Because of the massive numbers of changes that
> have been merged in, we really need some help testing out IPython
> before we cut a 0.10 release (we are basically done merging in things
> for 0.10, more on that in a separate email thread).

Hey, Brian, you are probably going to hate me for this, but could you
please merge in a tiny bug fix for the wx frontends. I discovered a
'miss-interaction' while playing a bit with the terminal to check it was
OK for release. It is in the key-handling code, so it is a nightmare to
test, and I don't catch these bugs without smoke testing. It is revision
1172 of my branch, and it is really a tiny bug fix. Hopefully, this is
not going to add too much work to the release process.

Cheers,

Gaël