[IPython-dev] Useful posts on launchpad/bzr use

Darren Dale dsdale24 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:28:27 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > in case anyone is interested, I found a couple of useful posts on
> > using bzr and launchpad:
>
> Incidentally, I forgot yesterday to link to another good post on this same
> site:
>

> http://theironlion.net/blog/2009/01/15/launchpad-code-reviews-without-browser/
>
> about doing the whole review cycle purely via email.  That blog seems
> like a good resource to keep in mind...

Thanks for pointing these out, this was really useful information. I ended
up signing up for the rss feed.

I spent the morning setting things up like he discussed in advanced
concepts. Here is my .bazaar/locations.conf, which allows you to integrate
the ideas he talked about in "making pushing easy"  with the layout in
advanced concepts:

[/home/darren/Projects/repos]
push_location = lp:~dsdale24/
push_location:policy = appendpath
public_branch = lp:~dsdale24/
public_branch:policy = appendpath

[/home/darren/Projects]
cbranch_target = /home/darren/Projects/repos
cbranch_target:policy = appendpath

Darren