[IPython-dev] Cython based PyOS_InputHook hack

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Sun Feb 8 05:28:35 EST 2009

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 02:42:12PM -0800, Brian Granger wrote:
> So, in order for this to really work, someone who knows wx well
> (Gael?, someone at Enthought?)

Sorry, Brain, I don't know wx well-enough to do this without a
significant time investement (these things are tricky). I don't see myself
finding this time soon, as my coding time is taken by Mayavi and
NeuroImaging-related stuff.

I can put this on the pile of stuff to do. I believe I can give it a try
in a few months. Maybe not before begining of July. I hate to be that
pessimistic, but I need to free some time where I can focus and think for
this, I believe.

Hopefuly someone else will volunteer. Robert Kern knows wx much better
than I do :).

Gaël