[IPython-dev] Looking towards 0.10...

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:56:50 EDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 2:24 AM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 07:06:23PM -0700, Fernando Perez wrote:
>> We're closing in for 0.10.
>
> Could I have a week (say a week and a half ;->). I would like to merge
> back in IPython some modifications we did to the frontend in the ETS code
> base. Problem is, now that my paper deadline is past, I am spending the
> week end on a Mayavi release :).

I imagine that reviewing all my changes will take some time, so go for
it (as quick as you can).  My branch is big and nobody has looked at
it, so I'm sure it will take a few iterations on it.

There's also Jorgen's that's almost ready to merge, and Laurent's that
needs review.  So I'm sure we'll need a few days to finish the
review/merge work we have on the table.  Here's the table, by the way,
so we can all pick a fruit and start munching on it:

https://code.launchpad.net/ipython/+activereviews

Cheers