[IPython-dev] New branch for more genutils tests

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:14:35 EDT 2009

One thing to note is that right after 0.10 is released, I will be
doing a massive reorganization of the top level modules into
appropriate subpackage.  Thus, genutils will probably end up being
moved.  You can go ahead and work in this branch, but I wanted to let
you know that merging it back into the post 0.10 trunk could be a bit
painful because of the changes.  My hope is that we could freeze the
trunk for a very short time while I make all of these changes so that
things don't become too much of a mess.

I will post something to the list about my plans soon.

Cheers,

Brian