[IPython-dev] Save Workspace Magic Function

Michael Greminger michael.greminger at gmail.com
Sun May 3 16:00:12 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I've attached a set of magic functions (%saveworkspace and
%loadworkspace) for saving all interactive objects that can be pickled
to a specified file.  These magic functions provide functionality
similar to Matlab's save and load functions (minus the option to
specify only a limited set of objects to store).

I though this might be something useful to add to the cookbook on the
IPython website. I'd be happy to add it. I just need editing
privilidges for the Cookbook page of the wiki (my wiki username for
the IPython site is MichaelGreminger).

Regards,
Mike