[IPython-dev] Status of ipy_pretty and ipy_traits_completer?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:58:54 EDT 2009

On 2009-10-08 15:42 PM, Brian Granger wrote:
> Robert,
>
> I agree it would be useful to have a README in those directories, but I
> wasn't entirely
> neglectful:
>
>  From the "changes/whatsnew" docs:
 >  From module_reorg:

I read those. I asked because those documents give a number of listed reasons a
module could be in either directory. They don't tell me which reason you thought
applied to each module. For example, ipy_traits_completer could plausibly be in
deathrow because it didn't have a maintainer (my submitted patches
notwithstanding) or because you thought it belonged in a separate package. The
appropriate next action depends on which reason you had in mind.

> Based on this, I would say the following:
>
> * ipy_pretty should be cleaned up,

What needs to be cleaned up?

--
Robert Kern