[IPython-dev] Engineering formatting

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 01:43:25 EDT 2010

2010/4/24 Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za>:

> Thanks for the code snippets!  I've put them into a profile and added
> array printing (attached).  Maybe a useful profile to distribute?

Hold that thought :)  Have you tested it with trunk yet? We haven't
documented too much how to change config stuff for trunk, but I don't
want to put much more effort into 0.10 series machinery...

If you can spelunk your way to make it work with trunk definitely send
it our way, otherwise I'll give you a hand as soon as I catch  a
breather.  Right now the git transition and gsoc stuff is taking up
all  my (non-existent) available time.

cheers,