[IPython-dev] Spurious newline in prompts in newkernel?

Evan Patterson epatters at enthought.com
Mon Aug 23 14:45:05 EDT 2010

When we were discussing 'input_sep' and 'output_set' last week, I remarked
facetiously  to Fernando that I thought I was losing my mind because I
remembered seeing what Fernando has listed for the trunk version, but when I
tried it (on newkernel) I saw the output he has listed above.

I'm starting to suspect that maybe something *has* changed along the way.

Evan