[IPython-dev] Update: tab completion and better debugging in newkernel

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 02:50:55 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've merged with your changes and pushed to the newkernel branch.  The
> code now has tab completion support on several things, I'm working on
> fixing the inputsplitter problems you saw.

I've also fixed the multiline inputsplitter problem you saw, adding a
test in the process.  It was indeed a bug only visible when the input
mode was set for blocks.  By the way, I changed 'append' and 'replace'
to read 'line' and 'block', which are far more intuitive and
descriptive of their true purpose.

So please merge with usptream/newkernel before getting started tomorrow.

Regards,