[IPython-dev] IPython & ZMQ on Python 3

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 07:26:49 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I've filled it in with a brief description of what's needed to work
> on it.

Oops, I added the markers

{{{
#!rst

}}}

as a hint for you to suggest that you write the wiki sources in reST
instead of moin markup, so that they are ready for inclusion in the
official docs when necessary.  I should have said it explicitly, sorry
about that.  It's not a big deal, since it's such a short page, but in
general I'm trying to make all new content on the wiki in reST so that
it's easy to move over to the manuals with minimal effort.

If you feel like adding to this page later it would be great if you
can convert it, before it gets much longer (right now the conversion
would be very quick).  But in any case, thanks for the work!