[IPython-dev] iplogging here we go again xD

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 22:18:54 EST 2010

On 12/29/10 6:55 PM, Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa wrote:
> sorry the branch is this
> https://github.com/omazapa/ipython/blob/iplogging/IPython/utils/iplogging.py

Don't bother making an IpLogger class. It's entirely unnecessary, and it makes
configuration harder. Please go back to my earlier email from Dec 11 that
suggests making a Configurable that allows IPython users to configure their
logging from the IPython configuration system.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco