[IPython-dev] DreamPie - a new graphical Python shell

Noam Yorav-Raphael noamraph at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 08:51:15 EST 2010

Thanks for the link! I wasn't familiar with Spyder. It looks very interesting.
It seems to me that it is less oriented toward using the shell - for
example, I couldn't find a way to recall a block (more than one line)
from history, and there was no way to interrupt either the internal or
the external console. I think DreamPie is better in that respect.

Noam