[IPython-dev] Closing in on 0.11? We need some review/feedback help

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:02:39 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Gökhan Sever <gokhansever at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did "python setup.py install" after re-pulling your branch.
>
> In [2]: IPython.__version__
> Out[2]: '0.11.bzr.r1321'
>
> applied your patch. Test runs produced the same errors.

OK, I'm seriously stumped.  I think we have a Fedora 12 box around
here, I'll try to test on it and see if I get them too.  I have no
clue what's going on, it's truly weird.

One more thing to try, shouldn't matter but I'm willing to test wild
ideas.  Move your ~/.ipython dir to some other name for a minute, and
try the test again, so ipython can't find any of your user defaults.
Let's see if that helps, if it does it would indicate we're picking up
user info we shouldn't at test time.