[IPython-dev] Updated build of trunk-dev available

Michele Mattioni mattions at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 04:35:03 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> thanks to the feedback I've been getting, I have been able to fix a
> bunch of small nits with the testing machinery (many thanks to Gokhan
> and Mikhail!), so here's a new build for those of you willing to give
> it a try:
>
> http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/testing/
>
> This has self-contained downloads of this branch as of r1341, so you
> can run from bzr as well:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~fdo.perez/ipython/trunk-dev

Hi,

I tried to test the qt integration but it seems it doesn't work properly.

The ipython doesn't release the prompt as it should (an as it happens with
0.10)

I attach a rough script (and adaptation of Mayavi qt embedding), just for
testing purpose.

The expect behaviour is to have the prompt back as usual, ready to process
input.

I started it with

python ipython --gui qt
I'm missing an option?