[IPython-dev] Updated build of trunk-dev available

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:12:20 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Lakshman Prasad <scorpion032 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tested it on Ubuntu Karmic Python 2.6, The r1350
> (ipython-0.11.bzr.r1340-py2.6.) and there seemed to be 1 failure in
> IPython.core:
>
> FAIL: Test that object's __del__ methods are called on exit.

These should now be fixed with the recent updates I've made, let me
know how it goes.

> Also, is there any quick reference (not necessarily explained and/or
> detailed), of all the new features/fixes in 0.11

Kind of.  This is what we have so far:

http://ipython.scipy.org/doc/trunk-dev/whatsnew/development.html

I still need to document all the work I've done recently better,
though the updates to testing have been documented here:

http://ipython.scipy.org/doc/trunk-dev/development/testing.html