[IPython-dev] Updated build of trunk-dev available

Gökhan Sever gokhansever at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:31:21 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 3:25 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com>wrote:

> Just to udpate you Gokhan, I've installed the FC12 virtual machine
> (VirtualBox rocks, btw), and I can see the problem.  It's really odd
> that it's there on fc12 but not on fc11, and I don't know yet where it
> comes from.  But being able to reproduce it locally, I should be able
> to get to the bottom of this before 0.11 is out.
>
> Thanks for the detailed reporting!

Fernando,

Glad to see that you are very persistent not to leave any testing failure
behind.

We can ask the issue to RedHat staff and other Fedora Python maintainers to
get more insight on the issue. There is a dedicated support for Python on
Fedora as well. They are planning to ship Python 2.6 and Python 3.x in the
next release.

--
Gökhan