[IPython-dev] SciPy Sprint summary

Justin Riley justin.t.riley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 16:33:32 EDT 2010

This is great news. Right now StarCluster just takes advantage of
password-less ssh already being installed and runs:

$ ipcluster ssh --clusterfile /path/to/cluster_file.py

This works fine for now, however, having SGE support would allow
ipcluster's load to be accounted for by the queue.

Is Satra on the list? I have experience with SGE and could help with the
code if needed. I can also help test this functionality.

~Justin