[IPython-dev] SciPy Sprint summary

Justin Riley justin.t.riley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:38:33 EDT 2010

On 07/21/2010 09:32 AM, Matthieu Brucher wrote:
> Two issues:
> - only one engine visible instead of four
> - when I kill the mec, the job is finished, but ipcluster still runs

Thanks for testing this with LSF

1. Is your ~/.ipython/security folder shared on the cluster? Currently
the code assumes that this is the case.

2. By killing the mec do you mean ctrl-c'ing the ipcluster process? If
not, could you try that?

Also, with the changes you made you'll need to pass delete=False to
NamedTemporaryFile, otherwise I believe the file is deleted when it's
closed. I'll try to merge your ipcluster changes later today.

~Justin