[IPython-dev] 0.11 regression in %who_ls - report issue and request code review

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:36:03 EDT 2010

Further context:

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> ps - For the list, Jonathan is here at Scipy so we'll go over this
> together here.

Jonathan has offered us to help out with small fixes, and
reviewing/merging them in.  This is a great way to help out the
project, while progressively learning the codebase to be able to dig
into the more complex parts.

While here at scipy we'll work together on how to add a test for his
fix so that with every new small fix we increase our test coverage,
and  it will be great to have a new collaborator in the project.