[IPython-dev] Printing support enabled

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 22:48:15 EDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Mark Voorhies <mark.voorhies at ucsf.edu> wrote:

> Yes, looks like format.name() inside of _process_execute_payload gives the ID that I want to map from.
> I think I can do up a decent first pass this weekend.

Fantastic, thanks to both of you for this!  I know that this will be a
tremendously useful feature.

Let us know when it's ready to  test, I'm eager to use this while
teaching: a tiny amount of code would let the client update an html
file automatically after each execution, and one could trivially serve
that over http to 'broadcast' an interactive session to students.

John Hunter and I are teaching a workshop in 2 weeks for 2 days at
Claremont University, it would be a blast to have something like this
to play with...