[IPython-dev] can delete prompts in ipythonqt

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 19:33:41 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Evan Patterson <epatters at enthought.com> wrote:
> All the bugs reported in this thread should now be fixed. Please let
> me know if you discover new and inventive ways to break the input
> buffer.

Just to let you know that I'm now using it pretty much exclusively,
and it's working *great*.  Right now my only real bothers are (already
noted in your todo list):

- the up-arrow-only-walk-what-matches: this saves a TON of typing and
up-up-up-up...
- sliding the popups down a tiny bit so they don't obscure the line
being typed on.
- making the popups dismissable without killing the input buffer.

Honestly with those three out of the way, the rest is becoming more
wish-list than must-have.  You've done a tremendous job, many thanks.