[IPython-dev] Weird history bug on OSX?

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 21:16:26 EDT 2010

I haven't looked into how much of it is libedit itself, but at least with
the current state of IPython deployed on top of it, I consider readline a
dependency of IPython for my personal use.  IPython with libedit is not at
all acceptable in my experience.

It's been a while (IP 0.9?) since I tried it out, though.

-MinRK