[IPython-dev] Scientific Python at SIAM CSE 2011 conference

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 03:26:07 EDT 2011

Hi all,

sorry for the massive cross-post, but since all these projects were
highlighted with talks at this event, I figured there would be
interest...  Hans-Petter Langtangen, Randy LeVeque and I organized a
set of Python-focused sessions at the recent SIAM Computational
Science and Engineering conference, with talks on numpy/scipy, cython,
matplotlib, ipython, sympy, as well as application-oriented talks on
astronomy and femhub.  For those interested:

- The slides: http://fperez.org/events/2011_siam_cse/

- A blog post:
http://blog.fperez.org/2011/04/python-goes-to-reno-siam-cse-2011.html

- Some pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/fdo.perez/SIAMCSE2011InReno#