[IPython-dev] Heads-up: Twisted code removed, IPython.parallel (zmq-based) now in master

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:40:21 EDT 2011

Thanks, Min for doing this.

Now that we're using pyzmq, we can also start thinking about having our
parallel code on Python 3. I've copied the latest changes across into the
IPython 3k repository, and fixed up the simplest bugs. We're not quite there
yet, but most of the tests are now passing. If anyone has a burning desire
to try parallel computing with Python 3, then you're welcome to come and fix
up the problems you find:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython-py3k

Thanks,
Thomas