[IPython-dev] Off-list for a few days, sorry if I've created any bottlenecks...

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 13:56:30 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

I just wanted to apologize for being off-list this week, I realize a
bunch of good work is going on and I haven't provided any feedback.
I'm deep in a massive grant-writing black hole that will only open up
a little next week.  Sorry for not giving an earlier warning.

Please don't bottleneck on me: if anything looks good and others have
reviewed it enough, do move forward.  It's my problem if I'm not
available :)

It's also worth saying that we really welcome code reviews,
discussion, etc, from *anyone*.  The core devs are there to merging,
but github makes it very easy for anyone to contribute to the process.
 And for a core dev, finding a good back-and-forth discussion on a
branch review or bug, makes the final decision much easier, since it's
possible that all the key issues have already been ironed out by then.
 So please do jump in, it's a great way to learn the code and help the
project, so that the limited time of our small core team is even less
of an issue for moving forward.