[IPython-dev] Ascii imshow

Nicolas Rougier Nicolas.rougier at inria.fr
Sat Feb 12 04:32:54 EST 2011

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I was away from my mail.

After reading the commentaries, I realize there are still some work to do before the code can be properly integrated within IPython and I will try to make a nicer version as well as fully document it (using the template.py). For the git pull, I'm not very familiar with it and I don't know the proper command to pull or push, woudl yu have any pointer on this ?

For making the code to work with the QT console, it would require to parse the string sent to the console and interpret the ascii sequences. I did it some time ago for a gtk/ipython console but I'm not familiar at all with qt. (parsing code is of course available if one want to work on it).

As for the MPL terminal backend, it would be really cool (gnuplot got one) but I do have time right know to start such a thing.

Nicolas