[IPython-dev] No displayhook triggered for raw 'asdf'

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 19:56:35 EST 2011

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> One thing I think we should do is figure out a way of dividing the
> review workload so nothing slips through the cracks.  When a review
> comes in, do we want to assign a "lead" reviewer that will make sure
> it gets pushed through in a timely manner?  Sort of like journals
> assign reviewers to articles.  Our current situation is like running a
> peer review journal, without an editor to manage the review proces...

Yup, totally agreed.  I think Thomas is going to send soon an email on
this one, he has some good ideas to help out.

One thing to keep in mind: currently github has no way of notifying of
pull requests anyone outside of team members with write access to the
repo.  But they supposedly are working on it:

http://support.github.com/discussions/pull-requests/118-send-pull-request-notifications-to-all-watchers-or-an-external-mail-list

So hopefully soon we should be able to add the whole -dev list to get
auto-notified of pull requests, which will help in letting people know
of requests they could potentially help with.