[IPython-dev] Is anyone going to euroscipy?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 23:46:08 EDT 2011

Hi Jorgen,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Jörgen Stenarson
<jorgen.stenarson at bostream.nu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know Fernando is going to euroscipy in august. I'm also going but is
> anyone else coming? When are you planning to be there?

Glad I'll finally meet you!

> My tentative plan is to come a few days early to get some sightseeing
> done as well.

I'm only arriving one day early, unfortunately, on the 23rd.  I wish I
had more time, but this time around it won't be.  But we can
definitely meet up that day (I arrive in the morning), and I'm happy
to hang out with anyone else who may be coming, for geek talk or
otherwise.