[IPython-dev] Is anyone going to euroscipy?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:05:24 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 2:08 AM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 12:36:51AM +0100, Thomas Kluyver wrote:
>>    So I am now registered to go to Euroscipy next month, and I'm looking
>>    forward to meeting those of you who'll be there. Is there any interest in
>>    having a little IPython sprint? There's rooms available on the 23rd & 24th
>>    for sprints, if people are there by then. 0.11 should be out the door
>>    soon, so we could put in some work towards 0.12.
>
> Just send me an email when you want to organize the sprints.

I arrive on the 24th at 9am to Paris, it would be great if Thomas and
others get a head start.  I'll try to make my way as soon as I can to
the meeting room, though needless to say, in that jetlagged state I
may not be terribly useful :)  But making 0.12 progress will be great
(and sorry for the delay in finishing up the 0.11 release, I'm in
Colombia dealing with some family matters and my time availability has
been much more limited than I'd hoped.  With a bit of luck I'll be
done tonight).