[IPython-dev] Screenshot of Visual Studio integration?

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 28 01:01:28 EDT 2011

Hi Dino,

thanks for the Visual Studio screenshot, just in time for the 0.11
release notes!

I'm forwarding your email to the -dev list because I'm out of the
country and with very spotty availability at the moment.  I'm back in
the States next week and in a more normal schedule, but I'm sure  in
the meantime others on thie list may be able to lend a helping hand.