[IPython-dev] 0.11 release notes

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 11:25:00 EDT 2011

A couple of points from looking at the release notes after Fernando's merged
his changes in:

The 'Refactoring' section is out of date in that it describes passing
command line options without the leading --, which has been reintroduced.
I'm not sure how best to reword it, but it definitely needs updating.

We're including the full list of issues closed at the bottom, which is going
to make an already long document longer. I suggest we link to them on a
separate page for those who're interested.

Thomas