[IPython-dev] IPython websites

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 21:03:03 EDT 2011

Hey,

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're doing the release while I'm asleep, I've prepared some updates for
> the website in a branch. It may need some more changes, but it's got the new
> version numbers, links and brief announcements:
>
> https://github.com/ipython/ipython-website/pull/1

Great, many thanks!  I'll take care of it now.

> Also, I think we could now make the ipython.scipy.org/ root address a
> redirect to ipython.org. Let me know if you see anything on the moin wiki
> that needs to be moved across to the new wiki or the new site.

I'll ping the Enthought admin again about it, since I don't have
control over the DNS over there.

I guess in the meantime, your notices at the front page are great.  To
emphasize the point, I'll just remove all other content from the front
page, so nobody has a temptation to linger there.