[IPython-dev] 0.11 final files ready!

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 01:14:19 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm too tired to write up the final announcement and I want to have a
few brain cells on when I run the PyPI uploads, so instead I'm going
to crash now and will push the formal release tomorrow.  But unless
someone in the next few hours catches a major problem, the final
release files will be these:

http://archive.ipython.org/testing/0.11/

I've already pushed these changes to master, and if no major problems
are found before tomorrow, will just tag this as 0.11 final and make
the formal announcement.

Boy, if there ever was an argument for release early, release often,
it's that writing up and finalizing a two-year development cycle is an
insane amount of work in and of itself...