[IPython-dev] Website

Jason Grout jason-sage at creativetrax.com
Thu Jun 2 23:23:02 EDT 2011

On 6/2/11 9:58 PM, Fernando Perez wrote:
> - sphinx makes it very easy to have specific pages in pure html (ideal
> for heavily manually designed pages)

I just browsed your site and checked out some of the show source links.
  Very nice!  I'm now considering whether to move my personal DokuWiki
site over to Sphinx.

When you say easy above, do you mean having a rst page that basically
just consists of a singe raw:: html block, like this snippet from your
site [1]?

.. raw:: html

    height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1j_HxD4iLn8"
frameborder="0"