[IPython-dev] New favicon

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:20:34 EDT 2011

Thanks for putting this together.

For the favicons I like the B series best with B2 probably my top.

For the banners, I don't really like the ][: designs of 1 and 3 at
all, mainly because they are taking us away from our existing logo.  I
like the ][Py] design of 2, but prefer a small amount of space between
the ] and [.

I also still like our original IP[y]; design equally to 2.  I should
note that I am hoping we can come up with a logo/favicon that sticks
with the same basic design we already have, but improves it.  I know I
sound like a broken record, but I don't think we should get into a
full logo redesign at this point.

Cheers,

Brian