[IPython-dev] Helping battle testing the newapp branch

Min RK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 01:37:12 EDT 2011

Yes, it is going to be standard for the cluster profile and interactive IPython to be different - the profile for the Client is principally for connection info, and the shell profile is for configuring your interactive environment.  There's no reason to change your interactive config just to connect to a different cluster.

That said, the default profile of the Client should probably be that of the current application, not just 'default'.

-MinRK