[IPython-dev] To do before 0.11 release

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 06:36:30 EDT 2011

What still needs to be done before 0.11 is released:

- Docs need to be updated (2 critical bugs)
- Checking things on Windows (5 critical bugs)
- Fix for unicode output on Windows (#529, pull request #534)

Plus I'd like to land pull requests 462 (making traitlets compatible with
Python 3) and 533 (removing dead code). As far as I know, both are ready and
passing all tests, but I'd like someone else to OK them.

Fernando, you're assigned on the docs bugs and one other critical bug. I
know you've got a lot to do, so

Thanks,
Thomas