[IPython-dev] Bug caused by commit 2ccc90d68ac01145ab97

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:08:42 EST 2011

On 2 March 2011 20:59, Jörgen Stenarson <jorgen.stenarson at bostream.nu>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> these are the errors I get for the IPython.core tests

[snip]

OK, I think the first one must be trying to encode a character that you
couldn't actually type at a standard Windows console. I don't know if there
is a correct behaviour here. Maybe I should simply replace the characters
tested with some from the upper half of cp1252.

To clarify, are the other two failing only on this branch, or are they some
of the failures you mentioned in trunk?

Thomas