[IPython-dev] 0.10.2.rc1 ready for testing.

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:38:59 EDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Paul Ivanov <pivanov314 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It does, thanks for clarifying and helping me retain my sanity :)
> (-pylab works as advertised)

OK, thanks for checking.

> Is running iptest still the preferred way of testing IPython?

Yes, though I have to admit that the test suite for 0.10.x may have
fallen into a bit of disrepair.  I'll see if I can clean it up, but
I'm seriously pressed for time and want to put what resources I have
into the 0.11 work... We've kept the changes in 0.10.2 so isolated and
small that hopefully no regressions have been introduced.  Bad
practice, I know, but I just don't have the time to maintain both
branches in full, and just need to get 0.11 out asap.

Thanks for your feedback!