[IPython-dev] zmq/pyzmq Version Incompatibilities

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Mon May 16 01:10:13 EDT 2011

My guess is that these are port conflict issues.  I believe Permission
Denied is what happens when you try to bind to an in-use port, but
maybe that's not accurate.

I don't know if this would change anything, but do you get any
different output if you do the Windows 'run as administrator' trick?
(I've never done such a thing with a command-line script).