[IPython-dev] Docs build broken on master, Qt API issues..

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:09:30 EDT 2011

But iptest still has a bug - test_for(qt) will

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 10:03, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Min RK <benjaminrk at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Should probably just add external.qt to the autodoc exclusions.
>
> Actually it was iptest that was pulling it in via a decorator, all of
> external was already in the exclusions list.

Not a decorator, it was actually the test_for(external.qt) at the top, but
that really is a bug (albeit a minor one).  We should fix the check, so
that it doesn't raise an error if qt is not usable.

excluding it from autodoc is still the right answer, but not complete.

-MinRK