[IPython-dev] Qt console unusable, any ideas?

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:37:06 EDT 2011

I certainly don't see this kind of thing, but my work machine is on 10.04.
 I'll check on my 11.10 machine when I get home.

Are you using pylab, and if so, which backend, and does it make a
difference if you switch?  I wouldn't be *too* surprised if one of the
backends got a bug when I made the change from classes to functions for gui
integration.  But Tk and Qt seem to be working fine for me.

-MinRK