[IPython-dev] ipython qt on Windows

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:49:12 EST 2011

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 12:29, Kevin Buchs <kevin.buchs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, and with that change, all works fine. I found I even had stuff from
> ipython 0.10 laying around.
>
> I think I started to get the hang of the new configuration system. Thanks
> for documenting that further. Can someone give me a quick pointer to how I
> might set a default font for Qt Console that is larger (I know of C-+/-).

c.IPythonWidget.font_size = 14
# default is 0, which lets Qt pick.  The actual default value will vary
depending on the environment, but I think it's generally about 12.

Search ipython_qtconsole_config.py for 'font', to see available options.
 Do `ipython profile create` to make the default config files, if you
haven't already, that way you can see everything you can configure.

-MinRK