[IPython-dev] next question: printing

Satrajit Ghosh satra at mit.edu
Sat Nov 26 23:04:36 EST 2011

just to add some more info. this is where life becomes fun. the svg inline
option doesn't work with printing in chromium.

summary:

- svg works fine in firefox, but print is incomplete

- svg in chromium:  the notebook output looks good, but when you click on
the print button, the svg output is all messed up

cheers,

satra