[IPython-dev] Remote connection to IPython kernel

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:30:34 EDT 2011

I signed up to the mailing list hoping to help out, but I rarely
understand a word of what you guys are going on about. It all sounds a
bit like something from Neuromancer.

    '''...so if you tunnel the connection to a different port, the
websocket connections never establish.'''

Your work is hugely appreciated though, I can't work without IPython. Thank you.