[IPython-dev] ShiningPanda update

Matthias BUSSONNIER bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 04:46:43 EDT 2012

Le 3 avr. 2012 à 13:47, Thomas Kluyver a écrit :

> Some good and bad news for our continuous integration:
>
> The good news is that we can now pay for Windows tests on
> ShiningPanda, at $0.64 per hour. A test run on one version of Python
> takes about 3-6 minutes, so we're looking at about 5 cents per test,
> which could well be useful in the run up to a release.
>
> The not-so-good is that the free allowance for open source projects is
> being cut back. We now get 12.5 hours per month, which is 25 minutes
> per day, down from an hour. We're using approximately 25 minutes a day
> at present, so if we significantly expand the test suite, we'll need
> to keep track of it, and make some of the tests run less often. Or we
> can buy extra Linux build time at $0.48 per hour.

Well... if it helps you I can try to run the same thing as I does on my iMac, but on Debian, i.e. run (most of) the test locally and upload the result somewhere.
That should decrease your computation time on shining panda, and should not took too much on my computation time if I don't reinstall the all virtualenv every time.

Let me know.
--
Matthias