[IPython-dev] PR reviews needed, big backlog...

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 05:56:27 EDT 2012

Hi all,

we currently have 25 PRs open; I've tried to close a bunch of Min's so
he would have his hands free to review other people's work, but it
would be great if anyone with a bit of time can pitch in and give us a
hand testing/reviewing these.  Even if the core devs end up doing the
merges, it's always great to see a PR on which there has already been
good discussion and fine-tuning.  And reviewing other people's PRs is
a great way to learn about parts of IPython you might not be familiar
with!

We still have some real work to do before we can push 0.13 out, but
obviously 25 outstanding PRs is a backlog we need to clear before that
can happen, so any help anyone can provide will be greatly
appreciated!